Join the family.
Position Type: Internship
Internship Term: 3 – 6 Months
Location: Remote Office Location
Be happy interns don’t make coffee. They’re helping artists daily by consulting on projects and making valuable contributions to Be happy as a whole. Join our internship program and learn about the music industry and also get hands-on experience in your field of study.
Be happy is looking for several interns with production experience to join our ever growing team of creators.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Artist Liaison
- Edit Audio Track Listings
- Schedule Releases
- Update Release Calendar
- Assemble Collaborative Releases
- Interact with artists and fans through Social Media
- Participate in artist consults & creative content development
- Perform other duties as required
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Preferred enrollment in a college, university or trade school to qualify. Students who have completed at least two years of college are qualified of course.
- Minimal Graphic Design abilities (Photoshop proficient)
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good project management and planning skills.
- Good personnel management skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Familiar with Be happy Artist Roster preferred.
- Knowledge of various music styles and genres.
- Knowledge of Electronic Dance Industry.
- Experience with digital editing software (Cool Edit, Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Ableton / Fruity Loops preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), or appropriate substitute along with access to a laptop or desktop computer daily.
Please note that all Be happy internships are unpaid at start.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Label / Agency in its sole discretion without notice.